Encino Hill Ranch 1,050 acres-SOLD

County Road 157
George West, TX
Offered at: $3,412,500
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: 2015
Building Size: 1,900 Square Feet
Lot Size: 1,050 Acres
Property Type: Farm & Ranch Land
Property Status: For Sale
Property Features: Central Air Conditioning, Fireplace, Garage

The Encino Hill Ranch – 1,050 Acres- SOLD

Location: 13 miles SW of George West in Live Oak County, at the end of County Road 157, also access coming from Corpus Christi via F.M. 624 to the end of CR 167


      Ranch Home / lodgings– A brand new 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ranch home with covered wraparound porches and approximately 1,900 square feet under roof, was constructed in 2014. This home is situated on top of a beautiful oak tree covered hill offering scenic views of the large fishing lake and rolling valleys below. Being fully furnished and ready to move into- nothing is needed! There is a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath mobile home with storage shed located on the west side of the ranch that could be used for guests.

     New Barn- A new barn was constructed next to the main ranch house in 2015. This is a beautiful structure that has a fully enclosed workshop area on concrete slab as well as drive-through open storage. This barn is built out of the finest materials and is approximately 40’x 100′ with electricity, lights and air compressor.

     Other Improvements-  12×20 storage building, miles of new cross fencing, hay shed, and the entire perimeter is game fenced with 8 wire, 2+ miles of buried water lines and multiple water troughs.

Wildlife: Multiple Trophy whitetail deer scoring over 180″s and up are on the ranch, great quail and dove hunting, feral hogs, javelinas, coyotes, and numerous turkeys. Hunting and recreational opportunities are numerous for sure! Over 25 bucks were brought in to enhance the genetics 2 years ago. These deer are now 3 and 4 year olds with most scoring well over 200″ laying the foundation for a truly superior hunting experience. (See the attached pictures!) Also conveying with the property are: 4-fiberglass t-box deer blinds, 7-1000lb all season deer corn feeders, 4-3000lb all season protein feeders

Water: There are 2 water wells with electric submersible pumps, 1 large lake stocked with Hybrid Florida bass, 3 stock tanks, and multiple water troughs. Water is abundant and the owner has made it a priority to bring water to all points on the ranch.

Terrain/Vegetation: Approximately 70% of the ranch is in tall heavy native brush (bull mesquite trees, granjeno, persimmon, guajucan, blackbrush, guajillo, prickly pear, whitebrush and catclaw) while the remaining 30% is in semi-open areas and includes coastal Bermuda and and buffel grass. Several areas have been roller-chopped in order to maximize new growth for both the wildlife and livestock. There are highly productive sandy loam soil types throughout. Senderos and roads are generously scattered over the ranch.

Minerals: SURFACE ONLY ESTATE, NO MINERALS. 100% of the water rights will be conveyed.

Comments: This ranch offers SPECTACULAR views, and tremendous hunting potential along with extensive livestock capabilities. The Encino Hill Ranch is in every way a “turnkey” ranch that has been well though out. Very gamey, good amounts of sub-surface and surface water, sandy soils, fairly close to town, excellent access to both HW 59 and to F.M. 624 and Corpus Christi.

Price / Terms: $3,250/ac or $3,412,500.00 Cash To Seller or Third party financing. Current survey and Title policy provided