Magueyitos Ranch – South 430+- acs *** SOLD ***

HW 44
Offered at: $1,268,500
Lot Size: 430 Acres
Property Type: Farm & Ranch Land
Property Status: For Sale

*** SOLD ***

Magueyitos – South Ranch

430 +- Acres

Webb County, Texas

Location:  10.5 miles west of Freer, Texas on U.S. HW 44 just past the Duval / Webb County line, 65 miles west of Corpus Christi, and approximately 90 miles southwest of San Antonio, Texas.

Wildlife:  Trophy whitetail deer (This is in the world renowned “Muy Grande Country”) blue & bobwhite quail, excellent wing shooting for dove and waterfowl over the huge stock tanks and lakes, feral hogs, javelinas, coyotes, and numerous turkeys. The whitetail genetics are superb in this area. This ranch is capable of consistently producing giant deer.

Water: The Magueyitos – South has 3 large stock tanks, one of which can definitely be considered a lake! The reservoirs hold big quantities of water that are not only aesthetically pleasing but are major wildlife attractants and beneficial to livestock. There are currently no water wells on the ranch. However, in recent years a few of the neighbors have successfully drilled wells that are providing good water. Several other drainages on the Magueyitos South are prime locations for damns to create new ponds/lakes. Surface water is in abundance!

Terrain/Vegetation:  Approximately 85% of the ranch is in heavy native brush ( mesquite trees, granjeno, persimmon, guajucan, black brush, guajillo, prickly pear, white brush, ebony, palo verde, and catclaw ) while the remaining 15% is in semi-open areas near riparian systems and natural openings. Productive clay loam soil types in the bottoms and sandy loam/clay loam mix soils along the hills and ridges. A substantial amount of elevation change providing nice rolling terrain, a tributary to Black

Creek bisects the property and offers excellent game habitat and runoff for the lakes.

Minerals:   100% of the water and wind rights will be conveyed. No production on the property, SURFACE ONLY estate

Comments: This ranch offers vast amounts of surface water, nice views, and tremendous hunting potential. Two sides of the property are high fenced already, adequate paved access on HW 44 but not too much, & big neighbors. If you enjoy hunting arrowheads and artifacts- this ranch provides plenty of opportunity for that as well!

Price / Terms:        $2,950/ac   or $1,268,500   Cash To Seller or Third -party financing.

Disclaimer: This information was obtained through sources deemed reliable and true. However, Tom W. Davis, Broker Tx.Ranch Brokerage or the owner in no way warrant or guaranty its accurateness. Buyers should confirm all data on their own prior to contracting for purchase. This property is offered subject to prior sale, change in price or withdrawal from the market without notice.