Old Windmill Ranch 288 acres W/ MINERALS

F.M. 2049
Three Rivers, TX
United States
Offered at: $1,800,000
Lot Size: 280 Acres
Property Type: Farm & Ranch Land
Property Status: For Sale
Description:

Old Windmill Ranch 288 acres – NOW OFFERED WITH EAGLE FORD SHALE MINERALS!

Price Reduced- now $4,895/ac for Surface Only

With a portion of seller’s minerals- $6,260/acre

Location:  8 miles NE of Three Rivers, Texas, 4.5 miles east of Interstate 37 on F.M. 2049. Conveniently situated 65 miles North of Corpus Christi, and only 1 hour south of San Antonio, northern Live Oak County.

Wildlife:  Numerous whitetailed deer, great quail and dove hunting, feral hogs, javelinas, coyotes, and numerous turkeys. This ranch is very gamey and offers a little bit of something for all outdoor enthusiasts.

Water: There is 1 one old windmill casing, El Oso rural water meter with 6’ concrete water trough, 3 large stock tanks that are currently dry due to a lack of rainfall over the last year. Tanks in this part of the county tend to hold water very well.

Terrain/Vegetation:  Approximately 60% of the ranch is in tall heavy native brush ( Large & medium sized Live Oak trees, bull mesquite trees, granjeno, persimmon, guajucan, blackbrush, guajillo, prickly pear, whitebrush and catclaw, ) while the remaining 40% is in semi-open/ improved pastures. Senderos and roads are generously scattered over the ranch. The views here are very nice and provided by the rolling hills and relief towards the creek bottoms.

Improvements: Cross fenced into 7 pastures, food plots, numerous roads, cattle pens, windmill, paved frontage as well as county road frontage, electricity available, storage building and small shed.

Minerals:   SOME ARE AVAILABLE at $6250/ac

Comments: This ranch offers dozens of Live Oak trees, paved road frontage, plenty of wildlife and wing shooting opportunities, nice views, and easy access to San Antonio or

Corpus Christi. These properties are rare and very hard to come by in Live Oak County which is considered to be the “Hottest Market” in South Texas!